Retirement Plan Solutions
Whether you’re new to retirement plan business or already have a thriving plan practice, we can help ensure no retirement plan opportunity is out of reach.
Your Team to Attract and Maintain Plans
Retirement Plan Specialists are ready to help you win plan business through customized solutions created specifically for each client. Whether it’s the first plan opportunity in your career or one that falls outside your areas of experience, they can help you turn a prospect into a client through:
- Discovery: Identify needs and gather information in order to develop the right solution
- Solution: Help you develop the client presentation and recommendation
- Implementation: Put into place the resources you need to effectively implement it and provide ongoing plan services
Retirement Practice Consultants provide technology, insourced services, and best practices to equip you with the resources you need to engage plans and manage them effectively, working with you to improve your workflow and better manage your plan business through a five-step process:
- Discovery: Evaluate your current retirement plan practice
- Analysis: Identify areas of improvement and efficiency
- Plan Development: Create a roadmap to implement recommendations
- Implementation: Set goals and implement process changes
- Coaching: Meet with you to monitor progress toward goals
An Action Plan for Every Aspect of Your Plan Business
From technology to enhanced client services to strategic partnerships, you’ll have access to a wealth of tools, services, and insights designed to make it easier to promote and manage your plan business while delivering enhanced client service and plan performance.
- Insourced Support: Let us do the heavy lifting for you and take on the work of running investment monitoring reports and compiling requests-for-proposals for your clients
- Tailored Fiduciary Options: With ERISA 3(21) and 3(38) fiduciary programs available, we’ll help you deliver custom investment solutions to your plan sponsor clients
- Plan Advice and Consulting Program: Enter into an advisory relationship with your plan sponsor clients with a single client agreement
- Guided Retirement Solutions: Access an online gateway to resources that simplify optimizing and growing your retirement plan business
- Plan Data Integration: Put a suite of practice management tools at your fingertips to help deliver improved client outcomes
- Pension Feasibility Studies: We provide these client-ready, complimentary side-by-side comparisons to clearly illustrate the merits of proposed plan design options—and the value of working with you
Build—or start—the plan business you want backed by experienced retirement plan professionals.