In view of the current challenges raised due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, we at Cetera understand our responsibility to our advisors and their clients, as well as to our employees, vendors and partners. In this rapidly evolving situation, we want to assure you that we are staying informed, taking preventive measures and preparing for potential impacts.
We are taking the following steps to ensure we can react quickly and appropriately based on what experts are advising and what makes the best sense for our organization.
- We are monitoring the situation continuously, paying particular attention to local areas of impact
- We have established a dedicated Enterprise Incident Management Team above and beyond our usual Business Continuity Team for crisis management and mitigation
- We have a Business Continuity Plan and exercise the plan throughout the year including capabilities that allow Cetera employees to work remotely.
- We are regularly communicating hygiene best practices with all employees and sharing appropriate updates
- We are implementing extra and/or specialized janitorial services
- We are eliminating non-essential travel, including the postponement of some large gatherings
- We remain in communication with our advisors, vendors and corporate neighbors
When a business disruption occurs, we have a proven Business Continuity Plan and experienced employees in place, and we will be updating all our constituencies of any notable developments.
We are here to help our advisors and their clients, and our business partners experience as little impact as we possibly can while we support the health and safety of our team members.
About Cetera Financial Group® Cetera Financial Group (Cetera) is a leading financial advice firm. It empowers the delivery of an Advice-Centric Experience® to individuals, families and businesses across the country through independent financial advisors as well as trusted tax professionals and banks and credit unions. It’s headquartered at 200 N. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 1200 El Segundo, CA 90245-5670. Comprehensive services include: wealth management solutions, retirement plan solutions, advisory services, practice management support, innovative technology, marketing guidance, regulatory support, and market research. "Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of independent retail firms encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors LLC, Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, Cetera Investment Services LLC (marketed as Cetera Financial Institutions or Cetera Investors), Cetera Financial Specialists LLC, and First Allied Securities, Inc. All firms are members FINRA / SIPC.
Want more insights like this, sent straight to your inbox?
Subscribe to email updates from Cetera and be well informed about what’s happening within the market and the financial services industry overall.