Cetera Custody Services
Cetera Investment Services LLC (formerly known as PrimeVest Financial Services, Inc.) offers the highest quality custody service through our team of qualified and knowledgeable employees. Founded in 1984, Cetera Investment Services is an experienced, self-clearing broker-dealer serving the clients of over 500 financial institutions, in all 50 states. Cetera Investment Services was granted custodial powers in 1993 from the IRS and currently custodies the assets for over 85,000 customers with a market value in excess of $3 billion.
Cetera Investment Services has entered into an arrangement with Pershing, LLC, to act as a third-party custodian for certain IRA types. As a custodian, Cetera Investment Services is responsible for the following duties:
- Maintaining IRA and Coverdell adoption agreements and other related forms
- Provides oversight and accuracy of administration and reporting
- Performing all regulatory, compliance, and legal review and reporting for all accounts
In addition, some of the additional benefits of having Cetera Investment Services as the custodian include:
- Wide variety of investment options
- Technical expertise relating to account administration, including contributions and distributions
- Knowledgeable and supportive IRA staff—over 50 years of combined experience
- Worry-free client communications
In this relationship, Pershing will hold securities, collect principal, interest and dividend payments on IRAs, as well as generate tax reporting on behalf of Cetera Investment Services.
Cetera Investment Services LLC is a member of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).