Cetera Custody Services
Cetera Investment Services LLC offers the highest quality service through our team of qualified and knowledgeable employees. Founded in 1984, Cetera Investment Services is an experienced, self-clearing broker-dealer serving the clients of over 500 financial institutions, as well as clients of independent financial advisors, in all 50 states. Cetera Investment Services was granted custodial powers in 1993 from the IRS and currently custodies IRA assets for over 140,000 customers with a market value in excess of $14 billion.
As a custodian, Cetera Investment Services is responsible for the following duties:
- Maintaining IRA and Coverdell adoption agreements and other related forms.
- Providing oversight and accuracy of administration and reporting
- Performing all regulatory, compliance, and legal review and reporting for all accounts
In addition, some of the other benefits of having Cetera Investment Services as the custodian include:
- Technical expertise relating to account administration, including contributions and distributions
- Knowledgeable and supportive IRA staff—over 50 years of combined experience
- Worry-free client communications
Cetera Investment Services LLC is a member of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).