Wealth Management Training & Education Services
Wealth Management University
Wealth Management University is a forum-style training program designed to introduce new investment strategies, improve comprehensive wealth management skills, and boost advisory assets under management (AUM). Wealth Management University offers three different courses, each tailored to a financial professional’s level of professional experience. Each course is offered annually:
- Associate’s Course—designed to teach financial professionals with a commission-based practice how to transition to a fee-based business. It discusses the benefits of an advisory business and introduces essential business management practices and tools. The Associate’s Course is available to investment adviser representatives (IARs) with $0 – $5 million in advisory AUM.
- Bachelor’s Course—provides in-depth solutions for improving operational aspects of an existing advisory business. The Bachelor’s Course employs small, personalized workshops to present ideas for marketing strategies, pricing advisory services, and better office management. The Bachelor’s Course is available to IARs with $5 million – $25 million in advisory AUM.
- Master’s Course—features a unique, peer-driven curriculum delivered by leading financial professionals. Learn sophisticated approaches that help elevate an advisory business to the next level, and network with prominent IARs with a shared passion for fee-based services. The Master’s Course is available to IARs with over $25 million in advisory AUM.
As an added benefit, Cetera offers advisors the following specialized symposiums each year:
- Affluent Investor Symposium—gain keen insights into working with the affluent client and determining unique solutions to some of their unique situations.
- Retirement Income Symposium—gain a more comprehensive view of client’s and financial professional circumstances and objectives, and a better set of guidance and execution tools as it relates to the retirement income needs.
Wealth Management Connection
Wealth Management Connection is a series of local events designed to help financial professionals expand their practice, capitalize on current opportunities and exchange ideas with peers.
Cetera offers practice development workshops in local cities, focusing on tools to help financial professionals manage a successful practice. Each meeting includes:
- A networking brunch to discuss practice management strategies with peers.
- A look at Cetera’s Wealth Management platform and tools offered to promote and encourage client acquisition and effective practice management.
Wealth Management Connection is offered in several different cities each quarter. Each quarterly workshop is co-hosted by a different strategic partner.
As an advisor affiliated with a Cetera broker-dealer, you also can enjoy access to other educational resources such as:
- In-person instruction at your office from our on-site Regional Sales Managers.
- Group education at your broker-dealer’s annual Connect Conference.
- Monthly conference calls.
- Online, on-demand training courses.
- Click ‘n Play online video tutorials on subjects ranging from getting the most from advisory technology to developing year-end tax planning strategies.